Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Young's


This is a mix of my own families photographs that I have taken and love and wanted to share.




This is a colour splash technique I've been working on. Black and white looks great with the little pop of colour, and a little sweetie doesn't hurt either.


These were my oldest at a very young age, but what a good poser!



The above were my oldest son all ready for a wedding. Special occasions are a great time to capture special memories.





These last few were taken on some nature paths close to our home. You always get great shots with a great nature trail as your backdrop.





These last four were taken last fall in a local park. I love getting fall colours in my photos. Thanks for visiting and checking out my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment